Exciting opportunity to join a highly respected and progressive Global Company. The HR / People Analytics Business Translator is responsible for evangelizing a data driven decision making culture across the business by fostering a hypothesis driven approach to problem solving. The successful candidate will leverage their understanding of the business and jointly work with the decision science team to provide actionable insights for solving business problems or finding opportunities for profitable growth.
This role is dedicated mainly to building a strong business partnership & use case delivery focus with their Centres of Expertise (COE), notably Inclusion & Diversity and Talent & Capabilities, identified as key business priorities for them.
Working in a team of experts across Data Engineering, Business Translation, Data Sciences you will partner with Product Owners and users to unlock problems and solve with advanced techniques.
What are they looking for?
• A strong background in Human Resource / People Analytics coupled with successful experience and demonstrated passion for Inclusion & Diversity and/ or workforce planning transformations
• Good knowledge of data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, to deliver output to the broader business community to improve decision making and productivity
• The ability to tell a story using data from primary, secondary and third party data sources
• Ability to quickly grasp complex business problems and develop a rational framework for investigating options to solve
• Capable of leveraging the full functionality of the tools available
• Demonstrated experience of producing meaningful reports & dashboards according to known best practices and standards
• Experience working with people data sets
What can you expect from them?
• An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including excellent pension.
• A company that understands the importance of a work-life balance.
• The chance to take hold of your own career and develop personally and professionally.
To find out more about this excellent opportunity, please do apply and we will be in touch.