J11958 Housing Systems and Data Officer - Worthing, Sussex - 12 month Fixed Term Contract
We have a great opportunity for a Systems and Data Officer at Worthing. It is a 12 months fixed term contract but has potential for further extension or permanent conversation. The purpose of the job is to continually improve information systems that promote the delivery of the best possible service and value for money for customers. You will be required to work with stakeholders.
• System improvement and upgrades
• Systems administration
• System support
• Data Analysis and Management Information
Skills and Experience:
• Excellent communications skills
• Highly numerate and logical
• Strong problem solving skills
• Outstanding panning and organisation skills
• Ability to collect and understand date, link data sets from different sources
• University/College degree is desirable
• Knowledge of computer system architecture is essential
. SQL, Excel and Power BI
• Computer system impanation, management and support experience is vital
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk