Our client is the fastest growing independent data marketing partnership in the UK. They create data driven marketing strategies offering data, digital and media, services to a wide variety of clients with a strong mix of Charity, Finance and Direct to Consumer.
Fundamentally they believe the best business decisions are made when they are informed by data.
Data is their heritage and has been at the heart of their business since inception over fifteen years ago. They are independently owned, which means there are no limits to what you can achieve.
They are currently are hiring a brand new role to the business - an outstanding Head of Marketing Effectiveness to join our fast paced, growing Data team. This new Marketing Effectiveness & Data Science lead will be a critical hire for the team and will be given ownership of taking the Data Science team forward in a manner that matches both the Leadership team’s and their client’s ambitions.
This role will have an important team leadership aspect, where the successful candidate will manage a small team of ambitious and fast learning data scientists at varying levels and help shape the future development and growth of this team
• Significant experience in a marketing, media or business planning environment.
• Likely to be a stats / math / economics graduate.
• Should have good familiarity with marketing / media metrics and data.
• Confident to liaise with senior level level clients
• Consulting / client problem solving: Listen and understand client issues. Gather information. Consider the contribution of data and analytics. Suggest options
• Line management - to develop and motivate the team and work with the board on future recruitment road map.
• Experience in delivering media measurement and effectiveness analyses across Marketing Mix Modelling, attribution modelling, A/B testing, and custom econometrics analyses.
• Developing Machine Learning skills
• A passion for media and marketing and motivated by consistently improving measurement solutions
• Enthusiastic about driving innovation, holding a curious mind-set
To find out more about this exciting new opportunity to make this role ‘your own’ please call Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314660 for a confidential discussion in the first instance or make an application and we will be in touch.