Head of Effectiveness (Media Evaluation & Measurement) - 12 month FTC Maternity Cover - To £120,000 - London/Hybrid - J11641
Leading media network with a strong presence in Government are looking for a 12-month contract cover as Head of the Effectiveness team, managing a team of ten evaluation and measurement experts. A majority of your time will be spent working directly with public sector clients on cross-department measurement solutions to drive behaviour change outcomes, you will also join the senior leadership team - working with senior leads across client, planning, investment, and digital teams.
A key part of their role is advising and supporting the team on best practice approaches to measurement, objectives setting, KPIs, and insights, supporting them also on new business pitches. It is key that both the head of, and the team, continue to make data and knowledge simple, accessible, and easy to understand for the clients.
Requirements/Skills- The successful candidate should possess the following
• 10+ years of experience in advertising communications research, effectiveness, or insight
• Proven team leadership and line management experience
• Highly organized, self-motivated, and pro-active, with the ability to manage delivery of multiple projects effectively from proposal to client delivery
• Significant experience of working in data insights and evaluation in a commercial or public sector environment, ideally within in a marketing, media and/or communications context
• Proven team leader and all-round strong manager who creates cohesive, motivated and effective teams
• Client focused and comfortable in an agency environment
• High degree of emotional intelligence, able to manage self and influence others in a constructive manner
• Experience or interest in the nuances and standards within government and public- sector communications
To find out more about this great opportunity please make an application and we will be in touch.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates with current working rights for the UK for this role.