This insurance provider has a global presence assuring their loyal customers of great products at very competitive rates. On top of offering a second to none service, this organisation has been recognised as a Top 25 Best Big Companies to work for.
Are you an enthusiastic, motivated Graduate or Analyst? A great team player with excellent attention to details? Passionate about problem solving, testing, creating algorithms, maths and technology? If this interests you, then this could be the perfect role for you. This is a exceptional first career move to learn about the insurance industry being offered on a 12 month fixed term contract with the likelihood of extension and/or turning permanent in the long term. Experience in this role is not required as full training will be given, however you will need to have the desire to learn! If this is the break you’ve been seeking contact Teresa in the first instance with a copy of your CV.
Role & Responsibilities
• Responsible for the build, test and delivery of price rating models
• Deliver innovative pricing solutions.
• Support the technical transformation of rating.
• Work closely with much of the wider business to implement solutions that are elegant and low cost.
• Support the technical design to deliver pragmatic solutions.
• Contribute to regular reviews of the delivery of rate change
• Capture any learning points and implement recommendations for process improvement.
• Support end to end development, distribution and quality of models
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or other strong numerical discipline
• Be a methodical and logical individual
• Inventive thinker who is flexible and can create workable alternatives
• STEM background and any prior experience of/interest in the insurance industry advantageous
• Good Excel skills are useful
• A collaborative team worker
• Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with a high attention to detail
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further please do contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314660 or make an application and she will be in contact with you. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.