Graduate Global Data Analyst - Excellent Salary - Berkshire - J11900
A progressive marketing agency has designs on a talented and articulate graduate to join their expanding analytics division. Working with some truly exciting blue chip clients, the successful individual will specialise in adding high value to" in market" sales data through consulting services.
Role & Responsibilities
• Provide European and global share reporting on market sales data
• Evaluate client new product launches
• Provide Econometric/Statistical modelling
• Be responsible for a wide variety of high value data analysis
• Provide strong consultative services to a range of clients
• Working in a challenging but rewarding analytical environment you must be proactive in building and maintaining strong client relationships
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
• Excellent bachelor's degree in a numerical subject such as; Mathematics, Chemical Engineering, Mathematical Engineering, Statistics, Operational Research or Economics - 2:1 or First
• Excellent A-Level results and GCSE grades - A and B grades considered
• Strong numeracy skills with a keen interest in working with a variety of data sets
• Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills. Knowledge of Python advantageous
• Ability to think outside the box' and show attention to details
• Excellent communications skills; articulate, confident and self-motivated.
If you fit the above job description please mak an application and we will be in touch
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.