Graduate Econometrician - London/Home Flexible Hybrid Working - Up To c£30,000 - J12004
A professional and rapaidly growing, independent consultancy specialising in advanced analytics has a new opportunity for a econometrician to join their team. You need to have at proven econometric modelling experience and be keen to apply, and develop, it in a commercial within marketing analytics. Full training and support provided for those with the enthusiasm and aptitude to learn.
This job will involve:
• Data collection and preparation, model building to agreed objectives and deadlines
• Interpretation of results within the context of the clients' businesses to produce insights
• Helping create commercially viable recommendations (with support from Project Director)
• Project planning and management
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
• An Economics, or related, degree with econometric module performance
- Strong knowledge and use of excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Knowledge of both R and E-views is beneficial.
• Be able to communicate confidently, clearly and effectively.
• Be a strong team player and be comfortable and adaptive within groups.
• Most of all however, you need to be highly driven person who really cares about discovering strong and innovative solutions to problems.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk