Graduate Data Scientist - Salary to £30K - Plus Benefits - South West/Hybrid working - J11562
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking, Innovative consultancy as a Graduate Data Scientist and advance your career in the Analytics field. To take responsibility for in-depth analysis, creating a variety of statistical models, manipulating datasets and presenting to clients.
Role & Responsibilities
• Provision of cutting-edge research services and the development of specialised data services.
• Present results to clients in a clear, concise and engaging way to help clients understand the work delivered.
• Plan and organise project set-up, data requests and use of business project planning tools.
• Performing data analysis, application of data management and statistical techniques required for project delivery using a mixture of data manipulation, exploratory analysis, programming, modelling, and comprehension of the outputs and implications.
• Deliver a wide range of challenging and interesting projects.
Experience & Skills Required
• You will be proactive, confident and able to work as part of a team to deliver challenging project objectives.
• Proficient user of R for data analysis and statistical modelling.
• Proven experience using machine learning, mathematical modelling , visualisation tools for data analysis,
• A degree with a mathematical, engineering or scientific background is essential.
• Formal training in statistics and/or experience.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Sophie Stott on 01256 314 660 or apply. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our generous gift/voucher scheme.