Forecasting Manager - Business Modelling & Analysis * Negotiable to c£65,000 DoE plus Benefits - Hybrid working (London office/Home) - J11537
This commercially focussed 'tech' business is complex and needs a unique blend of commercial and analysis skills as well as experience in forecasting to ensure that they are able to accurately forecast the potential demand for their services. They have an ambitious plan to deliver a better service and more products that their huge customer base are demanding.
Role & Responsibilities
• Responsible for forecasting the customer demand volumes
• Engage directly with customers to understand potential impacts on demand.
• Accountable for end to end forecasting.
• Engage directly with customers to understand their strategic goals.
• Manage stakeholders and virtual teams.
• Communicate with senior management on the performance of products.
• Ensure that the role holder can engage with customers to understand their strategic intentions
Experience & Skills Required
• Demonstrate a strong track record in a commercial forecasting role.
• Analytical with an appropriate attention to detail. Knowing when to work in the granular and when a big picture approach is more appropriate
• Innovative - constantly look for new ways of understanding the geographic variation of demand market and sharing these with commercial and operational teams
• Communication Skills - able to communicate clearly, focussing attention on key issues and creating relationships
• Adaptable - able to cope with fast moving environment and multiple scenarios/activities
• Proactive - Identify areas of opportunity for the business; Identify contacts and areas of further investigation
• Ability to perform advanced statistical analysis using large data sets. Able to draw conclusions and make recommendations on the basis of the analysis
• Ability to communicate the results of complex analysis in a simple and straightforward way and in a business context
• Able to manage large quantities of information without losing sight of the big picture
• Familiar with analytical techniques such as logistic regression, survival modelling and time series analysis
• Knowledge of statistical software packages as well as Excel
If you want to find out more about this opportunity, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or make an application and we will be in touch
Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.