Our Global client continues to drive the use of Analytics, AI and Data to solve problems, the opportunities to leverage these new capabilities continues to extend to all aspects of the business. Finance has defined a bold initiative to create the Finance of Tomorrow, taking the opportunity to be architects of value creation, enabled by agile digital-centric Service & Finance associates. To do this, they will transform both how they operate and where they add value across all related domains. And at the very heart of this transformation is, Technology, Data, Automation and Analytics!
What are they looking for?
• A strong background within a Big Data Azure and/or AWS environment.
• Experience working with divergent data sets that meet the requirements of the Data Science and Data Analytics teams
• Hands-on experience with data modelling, query techniques and complexity analysis
• Experience with cloud, container and micro service infrastructures
• Technical expertise with emerging Big Data technologies, such as: Python, Scala, Spark, Hadoop, Clojure, Git, Flink, Elasticsearch, SQL, scikit-learn, TensorFlow, and DNB (databricks); visualization tools: Tableau and PowerBI
• Experience with or exposure to the FMCG/CPG industry is preferred
• A good understanding of and adherence to data security standards
• A Bachelors in Computer Sciences or equivalent similar disciplines
What would be your key responsibilities?
• Leading the effort to develop well-designed modular code that’s usable and easily maintained
• Engineering data-centric solutions from scratch through the incorporation of ongoing emerging technologies
• Taking ownership of an untamed data lake and turning into highly functional, pristine data sources
• Supporting the big data strategies of your stakeholders through self-service analytics, real-time decision engines and AI/ML advances
• Staying abreast of emerging technologies, architecture patterns, programming languages and ML algorithms and assuming the mentorship and training of other team members
• Collecting functional and non-functional client requirements while monitoring technical environments, business constraints and enterprise requirements
What can you expect from them?
• An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including excellent pension.
• A company that understands the importance of a work-life balance.
• The chance to take hold of your own career, and develop personally and professionally.
To find out more about this amazing new opportunity, please give Teresa a call on 01256 314660 or make an application and we will be in touch.