Effectiveness Director - London - J11554
This consultancy helps drive effective planning decisions across their client's marketing mix by leveraging data and advanced analytics.
Their unique offering allows them to provide recommendations that drive tangible business improvements for their clients.
This business works with a broad range of clients of different scales and industry sectors providing a number of other analytics solutions to present more granular insights to drive maximum optimisation.
Role & Responsibilities
• Leading the delivery of modelling projects for a group of clients.
• Ensure the learnings from modelling projects are consistently applied to planning decisions.
• Line manage and develop a growing team of data practitioners
• Provide ongoing support to client teams.
• Manage the creation and quality of the master econometric data set.
• Lead and influence client presentations.
• Augment the data from internal teams and the client to build robust models.
• Build robust models that are statistically strong.
• Ensure that all data supplied is of high quality and is fit for purpose
• Identify additional data sets that help validate the models
Experience & Skills Required
• Have experience working with statistical modelling with a focus on marketing mix modelling.
• Demonstrate a passionate interest in statistical modelling and desire to grow skill set.
• Confidently identify new solutions for clients.
• Show strong numerical skills.
• Great communication skills, able to converse at all levels.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Justin Toomey on 01256 314 660 . Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk