We are working closely with an independent consultancy specialising in advanced analytics applied to proving and improving the effectiveness of a business and its marketing tactics.
They are a small but growing team of econometricians, data scientists and media analysts. As former network agency execs, and having built successful analytics companies inside agencies and consultancies, they have now made the decision to build an independent offering from the ground up.
As a team they are dynamic, often creating leftfield solutions to client problems, and their work is always well received by our clients.
They were only founded two years ago, but has already grown to include clients that are household names, and has undertaken projects in the UK, Europe and the US.
They have three core offerings but unlike other analytics teams their offerings are integrated, and this integration is expected to lead to new innovative solutions in a rapidly growing and changing marketplace.
Their core offerings are:
1) Econometrics (or MMM)
2) Social and media analytics
3) Consulting on unique problems
Joining them at this point will open up opportunities for career growth and career experience that you simply will not get in another agency or consultancy.
They are looking to employ a Consultant with at least 1 year’s commercial experience, preferably in the econometric modelling area within marketing analytics. A keen determination to solve problems is useful, as bringing innovative solutions to the table and/or being a good communicator will be important.
This job will involve:
• Data collection and preparation, model building to agreed objectives and deadlines
• Interpretation of results within the context of the clients’ businesses to produce insights
• Helping create commercially viable recommendations (with support from Project Director)
• Explaining the technical aspects of econometrics as required in a clear, concise and lively fashion
• Project planning and management
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
• Strong knowledge and use of Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Knowledge of E-views is beneficial.
• Be able to communicate confidently, clearly and effectively.
• Be a strong team player and be comfortable and adaptive within groups.
• Most of all however, you need to be highly driven person who really cares about discovering strong and innovative solutions to problems.
By joining a fledgling company, you will have the opportunity to operate autonomously and at the same time be a core member of the team. You will be working with senior management from the get-go. You will have far greater exposure to client’s problems, far more autonomy and opinion on the best ways to approach problems, be more able to innovate on solutions, have more of a say in company direction and culture, and be much more likely to progress your career rapidly. In essence, as the company grows so will you!
Please call Teresa on 01256 314660 for a confidential discussion or make an application and we will be in touch.