Director of Marketing Science (Government Client) - London - Up To £100,000 - J11968
A leading global marketing and media services network with billings in excess of £20billion+ worldwide. The network consists of 97 offices in 67 countries throughout the USA, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia Pacific; each dedicated to forging competitive marketing advantage for businesses and their brands. This business have an exciting new position for a Director of Marketing Science. Role holder will help progress our clients business through marketing effectiveness solutions, and grow & lead a talented team to innovate, build and deliver innovative solutions for the client and agency. This role is fundamental to our agency process.
Client facing leader in marketing science, with responsibility for developing and delivering marketing effectiveness solutions for our key client, the Government and the agency. Lead major projects for the client, including econometrics, testing and experimentation, forecasting and R&D into new Analytical solutions for the client and agency.
• Grow a team of analysts to support client needs
• Input into direction for Marketing Science
• Identification of training and development for team
• Manage project pipeline and P&L for client
• Lead relationships with key senior client
• Lead major projects - as sole contributor or via a talented team of business directors & junior analysts
• Develop analytics relationships with clients
• Oversee writing proposals / pitching for analytics projects to client
• Identify UK agency R&D requirements
• Work with WW to influence development of global toolkit and land tool use in UK agency
Skills and Experiences
• Extensive prove experience in marketing analytics with at least 2 years team management experience
• Hands-on expertise in core areas of marketing analytics (MMM, attribution, brand measurement, testing and experimentation, forecasting, etc.)
• Working knowledge of R, Python, SQL or similar
• Clarity of communication with the ability to make the complex simple
• Ability to lead multiple projects and workstreams in parallel
• Experience building and leading marketing science projects and developing teams
• Confident at managing and leading senior clients within Analytics
• Experience with cloud analytics solutions (GCP, AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
• Excellent data visualization skills and familiarity with common visualization tools like Tableau, PowerBI, Looker, etc.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk