Digital Optimisation Developer - UK based remote working - £50-60,000 Neg DoE - J11689
The Digital Optimisation Developer will be working in the Content and Optimisation function of the Digital Team.
• Sitting within the team, the person will be responsible for building optimisation and personalisation activities that will make a real difference to their customers and impact business goals
• Acting as a technical subject matter expert on AB Testing implementation best practices, keeping up with industry updates and bringing change and innovation in our client's processes.
• Implementing the optimisation and personalisation activities within their testing platform (Adobe Target). This requires collaboration with the rest of the team (inside and outside of the Digital Team), understanding their requirements and translating them into technical solutions. Currently their activities focus on web and planning to be extended on their app propositions as well (iOS, Android).
• Proactively monitor optimisation activities for quality issues, raise problems and thrive to improve their work. Analyse activity data to provide recommendations and next steps.
• Contribute to the prioritisation process and help shape the optimisation and personalisation roadmap.
• Experience in building AB testing and optimisation experiences - ideally in Adobe Target but alternatives seriously considered i.e. Google Optimize or Optimizely.
• Experience in implementing and managing A/B testing tools (ideally Adobe Target). Having demonstrable knowledge of how AB testing works, considerations in SPA sites and solutions to overcome them.
• Natural communication skills and storytelling abilities, with an enthusiasm for A/B Testing that is contagious and helps to grow a test and learn culture across our Digital teams.
• An understanding of web design principles and how changing UX affects our customer experience.
To find out more about this great new opportunity please make an application and we will be in touch.
Please note we can only accept applications from those with current UK working rights for this opportunity.