J11943 Digital Analytics Manager - Birminghaml - Up To £65,000
A world leading Utilities Company has an exciting position for a Digital Analytics Specialist. In this job, you'll be accountable for delivery of actionable insight and analysis across the Digital area, using data from across a wide range of sources. This may include specialising within an area, e.g. an individual app or product, but while remaining a part of the Analytics function
• Develops and builds a team of analysts that supports Digital with their requirements.
• Acts as go to point for an area of the Digital Business for future plans and escalations, helping to shape their roadmaps and projects.
• Leads on projects to deliver recommendations for Digital using large data sets and new analysis techniques.
• Presents findings and influences stakeholders to act on them, and coaches their team to do the same.
• Can recognise re-useable components of analytical approaches/outputs to ensure that their value can be realised by the rest of the digital analytics team.
Skills and experiences
• Strong Leadership
• Strategic Planning and Delivery
• Expert Digital Analytics
• Expert Analytical Techniques
• Expert Data Storyteller
• Data Architecture
• Experience providing impact through leading a team of analysts to support the business with data driven insights.
• Coaching analysts to drive business impact through data driven recommendations.
• Extensive Experience with Digital Analytics tools (Adobe or Google Analytics)
, SQL type languages & dashboard creation.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk