As a Digital Analyst you will be responsible for building value-added insight through advanced analytics and reporting for your direct to consumer client’s Channels.
The role will involve regular reporting on their core KPI’s; analysing conversion, traffic and performance. You will use your experience to proactively interrogate data and identify areas that are worth exploring in-depth, to discover emerging trends, risks and opportunities that will benefit the business in its strategic direction.
You will possess strong analytical, critical thinking and communication skills, which enable you to collaborate with stakeholders to deliver analytics that support them in decision-making.
Key Areas of Accountability:
• Digital Performance Insight
• Digital Platform Optimisation
• Advancing Analytical Capabilities
• Degree in Science, Economics, Finance, Marketing/Management or other relevant disciplines
• 2+ years’ experience in a digital analytics environment
• Critical thinking skills
• Excellent analytical skills to be able to translate business financials and provide comprehensive analysis and insight - Strong financial skills
• Strategic analytical skills with ability to see big picture in business
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Excellent presentation skills, written and verbal
• Google Analytics essential
• Tech Stake: SQL, Snowflake, Tableau, Alteryx, GTM, Excel, VBA
To find out more about this new opportunity please can Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314660 or make an application and we will be in touch.