Delivery Area Lead (Performance & Data Insights) * Hampshire or North West base & element of home working * £Market rates Salary & Good benefits * J11779
Our client combines analytical capabilities with consultancy skills to support their customers across the defence, security and transport sectors, and internal business functions such as HR and Finance.
Their high-impact insights make the difference for customers, whether it's enabling battle-winning capabilities, developing novel technological concepts, or driving business performance.
They are seeking dynamic, analytically minded individuals to join our growing team of consultants as they build on their successes to increase support to clients.
As a Delivery Lead, you will be managing a multi-million portfolio of work across multiple customer accounts. Your customer-facing teams will apply a range of analytical techniques to structure their problems, identify insights and develop solutions that make a real difference to their business.
Your main responsibilities as a Delivery Area Lead (Performance & Data Insights) will involve:
• Building relationships with senior stakeholders and customers
• Consulting with multi-disciplinary teams to understand strategic and operational objectives, and identify decision-making/solution support needs
• Successful delivery of projects across your portfolio
• Conducting business winning activities, e.g. marketing capabilities and leading competitive bids
• Resourcing a team of consultants, and delivering against sales and delivery targets
• Providing strategic leadership to ensure the right capabilities for current and future delivery
• Managing, coaching and mentoring other members of the team
Your skills and qualifications:
• Have a track record of successfully leading consultancy or analysis teams
• Have experience of applying analytical tools to deliver business benefits (e.g. data analytics / data science, simulation modelling, cost / economic modelling, systems thinking, process mapping)
• Adapt well to new challenges and environments
• Are driven to make a real impact for your customers
• Have a degree in a numerate subject, or relevant experience to offset
• Experience working in Defence or wider Government sectors is desirable but by no means essential.
To find out more about this great opportunity please make an application and we will be in touch.
Please note you will need to be able to successfully clear Security Clearance for this post.