Data Visualisation Analyst Power BI * To c£50K + Bonus + Predominantly remote working with 2/3 days per month in London office * J11660
With the breadth and scale of our clients businesses they have unique and unrivalled data assets. The potential to create benefits for customers and sustainable competitive advantage is huge and they need to seize this opportunity now.
The purpose of this role is to join the visualisation team, building visualisations and other tools that allow colleagues to have a greater understanding of their data and use it to inform decision making.
This will demand methodically learning about the data they have and the use cases this data can support. Then applying this knowledge to design dashboards and tools that put this data in the hands of decision makers.
The role reports to the Data Visualisation Manager. The primary responsibilities are:
• take ownership for key dashboards and visualisations
• work closely with product managers and users to understand and document data visualisation requirements
• prepare datasets for visualisation using python and sql
• design dashboards from the perspective of the user
• understand how to use visualisations to communicate data and analysis.
• iterate based on user feedback.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Expert at interrogating data from multiple different types of source
• Working experience in a cloud environment (Azure, AWS, GCP)
• Applied knowledge of data visualisation and dashboards
• Good knowledge of Python or SQL (numpy, pandas, etc)
• Strong problem solving skills
• Superior planning, project management and organizational orchestration skills and a strong attention to detail
• Able to Identify and escalating key points/issues
• Knowledge of Power BI or Tableau and D3.js
• Quick learner, ability to understand highly complex data sets.
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload.
• Ability to collaborate with and influence peers.
• Value focused with high energy and drive.