Data Scientist - Visualisation - London/hybrid - £60-70K - J12169
Fast moving global payments fintech are looking for a Data Scientist working on a hybrid basis to research and devise innovative statistical models for data analysis and communicate findings the business. This will enable smarter business processes and implement analytics for meaningful insights whilst keeping current with technical and industry developments.
• As a Data Scientist you will be working to find solutions to problems for merchants and ideating on how best to represent them. You will then work closely with the engineering team to strategize and execute the development of data products.
• Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers.
• Analyse data trends and patterns, and Interpret data with commercial objectives in mind.
• Communicate analytic solutions to stakeholders and implement improvements as needed to operational systems.
What we are looking for
• Experience in creation of data representation - either front-end design, innovative dashboard design or similar.
• Expertise with Python, SQL, and/or other languages
• Demonstrable experience with dashboarding/front end technologies.
• Expert in Data Visualization with the ability to place down analysed data in form of visuals e. graphics, images, for the purpose of explaining the analysed trends.
We can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral scheme! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our finders fee scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk