Data Scientist, Measurement and Optimisation J11611
Datatech is helping the Data, Technology and Analytics division of a global media company find a Data Scientist to work in their London HQ.
The flexible role is currently remote whilst we look to exit lockdown. With a Hybrid approach to WFH / in office long term.
The purpose of the EMEA Data Science team you will be working in is to create and scale new data science solutions to power apps and on-demand services in EMEA.
This exciting role presents a rare opportunity to be at the forefront of media and brand analytics, leveraging a leading global platform and experienced data science team to aid some of the most prominent marketers with game-changing solutions.
Profile & Role
• Demonstrable experience with Machine Learning and statistical modelling
• Experience with optimisation techniques
• Troubleshooting code and supporting issues with technical deployment of solutions
• Developing features in existing codebases and new MVPs
• Ads Data Hub, Amazon Marketing Cloud, and FBs Advanced Analytics.
• Expertise in SQL and R, including experience writing and editing R packages
• GCP Big Query & AWS
• GA360 or similar
• Minimum 12 months commercial experience within media, marketing, advertising or related internal analytics team
• Interest and experience in learning new languages or database frameworks (e.g. Athena, Python, R-Shiny, etc.)
• Experience leading analyses across MMM, attribution modelling, A/B test, and custom econometrics analyses
To apply for this amazing role in, contact Datatech Analytics today.