"Common sense approach to long term REMOTE working"
A great role has arisen, affording the opportunity to demonstrate your considerable analytical and applied Data Science skills. You will be responsible for solving business problems, and championing the importance of analytics and Data Science.
These attributes will be utilised by a market leader who breaks barriers and constantly grows in statue.
Role and Responsibilities
• Using SQL extract information from a range of company systems.
• Engineer data sets in R studio using base R and packages.
• Merge data sets together
• Define solutions to business problems
• Develop and test predictive models
• Present results in an impactful way
• Undertake test techniques and results in a thorough and accessible way
• Ensure that findings are optimized and robust
• Undertake ad-hoc project as and when required
• Establish priorities, milestones and allocate resources
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required.
• Experience of specialist pricing software
• A comprehensive knowledge of ML models including linear and non-linear models
• Excellent experience in data wrangling.
• High level of numerical accuracy and attention to detail with in-depth statistical skills
• Excellent relationship management and communication skills
• Ability to explain complex pricing, marketing and data science theories to non-technical colleagues clearly and with authority.
• Educated to degree level in a numerate subject - Data science - Statistical or
• Robust knowledge in R Studio SQL and Microsoft Outlook essential
• Knowledge of Python, SAS or SPSS advantageous
• Solid experience in using tools to extract data
• Able to acquire relevant information from a variety of sources
• Identify key issues from a mass of data
• Sound knowledge of data science, statistical techniques and modelling.
• Great communication skills with the ability to convey complex information to non-technical parties
If you fit the above job description please contact Sophie Stott on 01256 314 660 or email her on Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.