Data Scientist - London hybrid - Up To £60 - 70K - J12168
A very successful, fast growing fintech organisation is looking for a Data Scientist working on a hybrid basis to help continue their success! Working with strategy to identify solutions on projects to leverage product capabilities. Working closely with the engineering team to strategize and execute the development of data products.
• Advise on bringing rigorous, scientific analyses and best practices to decision-making.
• Apply quantitative analysis, data mining, and presentation of data expertise to gain insights.
• Execute analytical experiments methodically to solve various problems and make an impact.
• Devise and utilize algorithms and models to mine big data stores, perform data and error analysis to improve models, and clean and validate data for uniformity and accuracy.
What we are looking for
• Extensive experience as a Data Scientist with a self-starter mind-set
• Experienced using with Python, SQL, and/or other language
• Success in developing front end technologies including dashboards
• Ability to influence senior stakeholders through presentation of data analysis
We can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk