Data Scientist - Berkshire/Remote - Up To £60,000 plus bonus - J12135
A big data, analytics and insight company is now looking for a new Data Scientist to join their team. This is a remote role. As a data scientist, you will be expected to design and build solutions, create models/analysis and provide results and conclusions. A significant portion of the role will be aimed at improving current processes across the wider teams by developing automation solutions.
Main role responsibilities
• Lead automation projects that deliver business solutions through data science with a focus on go-to-market and execution - working with different senior stakeholders and team leaders
• Design and use algorithms and build models needed to automate the generation of insights
• Develop and continuously update a pipeline to enhance their existing tools to build a greater simulation, forecasting and prediction capabilities
• Consult with senior stakeholders to define business problems, and advise on how to apply data to solve those problems
Skills and Experience Required:
• Proven experience in R and with Shiny
• At least an undergraduate in Data science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering
• Experience in applying statistical models to both back data and creating forward predictive models
• The ability to explain complex code, steps and models to non-statistical audience
• Knowledge of data visualisation platforms such as Power BI, Tableau, Dash, Plotly
• Knowledge of big data platforms, i.e. AWS, Azure, BigQuery
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk