Data Scientist - SQL & Python - Central London - Competitive salary plus benefits - J11664
Exciting new Data Science opportunity within the travel industry - yes travel industry! You will be responsible for developing, maintaining and evaluating data products to improve business performance across a range of areas, from conversion optimisation to improving marketing efficiency.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter, who wants to progress their career, with plenty of opportunity for development.
• Proficiency with Python essential.
• Proficient writing SQL and combining data from multiple sources. Ideally experience working in an ecommerce environment.
• Experience with developing and evaluating traditional statistical models or machine learning methods using either Python or R, for example classification or regression models, recommendations, sort-order optimisation.
• Experience with deploying and maintaining models in production as opposed to prototyping.
• Experience with causal inference modelling and analysis would be advantageous.
• Experience designing and evaluating A/B or multivariate tests. Good understanding of the statistical theory behind these methods. Understanding of Bayesian statistical methods a bonus.
• Working knowledge of Git version control and other software development tools/processes a bonus.
If you are interested to know more please make an application. Please be advised that we can only consider candidates who already have working rights for the UK.