Marketing Intelligence Manager - London - up to £55k - J11637
Datatech Analytics are excited to be partnering with one of the largest and most innovative media and communications consultancies in the world!
Objective of the role:
Their purpose is to help clients grow their businesses. They do this by leveraging their expertise, creativity and clout to develop and deliver robust communications investment plans that stimulate demand for their products and services and desire for their brands. Understanding the dynamics and levers within this challenge has never been more possible through the abundance of data available and the technology to allow its exploitation.
This is a manager level position working within the marketing sciences team. The client is looking for someone to deliver analytics projects for their clients:
• Manage and deliver simultaneous media analytics projects to clients
• Develop new services within our clients with a commercial focus
• Build up a good knowledge of our clients to be able to appropriately use analytical output to answer our clients' questions and identify questions they didn't ask
• Drive usage and application of insights and learning through the business, centrally and locally
• Be part of the Marketing Sciences community, sharing and collaborating with other analysts
• Experience in analytics in a commercial setting
• Numerate degree, e.g., mathematics, economics, engineering and natural/social sciences.
• Experience within Brand Evaluation
• A proactive and curious learner; keen to develop and learn new skills independently and share and collaborate this with a wider team
• Significant experience in using statistical analysis and data manipulation tools such as R and SQL.
• Understand the importance of data quality and accuracy, with extensive experience and understanding of data cleansing and processing.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills - able to tell stories with data, and effectively articulate its value to senior stakeholders.
• Happy to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
• Postgraduate degree
• Experience in a media setting