J11603 - Data & Insight Analyst - SQL , Python & Tableau - London - Excellent Salary + Benefits
Join the fast-growing Operations team at this tech-driven solutions business and help drive optimisation and empower data-driven decision-making! Our client work with various supermarkets, restaurants, retailers as well as eCommerce merchants and are looking for a result-driven Analyst. Great opportunity for rapid skills development and career progression.
Role & Responsibilities
On a day-to-day basis you will be:
• Evaluating and identifying operational as well as performance improvement opportunities.
• Communicating potential solutions based on your findings
• Measuring the potential effect of operational actions for key clients
• Providing proactive analytical insights and therefore empowering data-driven decision-making for key partners in operational teams
• Identifying data gaps and ensuring data availability by translating analytical needs into specifications for the business intelligence team
Experience & Skills Required
To be successful in this role you have:
• Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience
• A 2:1 degree in a quantitative subject or equivalent
• Exposure to SQL and Python
• Experience with Tableau or similar BI tool
• The knowledge to extract meaningful information out of large data sets can clearly and concisely communicate your findings
If you would like to find out more about this great new opportunity, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314660 or make an application and we will be in touch.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.