Data Insight Analyst - 6 months FTC - to £35,000 pro rata - West London/Flexible - J11573
We are thrilled to be recruiting for an experienced data analyst to our client's insight team on a 6 month contract to support them through a busy time.
They are responsible for providing ad hoc analysis and reporting to ensure the customer is at the heart of all they do. They are looking for an adaptable, self-starting analyst with strong SQL skills (preferably in the cloud but not essential) and experience in specifying, creating and maintaining reports to join their small team. The main task will be the recreating of existing reporting from Excel, Google sheets and Datastudio to run from their new data infrastructure. They are a google based business so experience in this environment is useful but not essential.
Their team aims to support Marketing teams and the wider business by delivering business critical analysis and reporting. The areas they cover include customer behaviour, shopping channel insight, loyalty scheme data and a wide variety of other business metrics.
The ideal candidate will be adaptable, have good time management, enjoy problem solving and have a cheerful demeanour.
• Education to degree level with at least A level Maths
• Previous use of SQL and reporting
• Advanced data handling skills
• Strong analytical skills combined with confident communication skills
• Google Cloud Platform experience, particularly BigQuery and Datastudio would be useful
• Experience in a retail or marketing function would be useful
• Team Supporter.
• Ability to derive and explain logic
• Ability to work at pace and to be flexible
• A desire to deliver accurately and on time
To find out more about this opportunity please make an application and we will be in touch.