Data Engineering Manager London based. Competitive salary. J11472
This successful data and technology driven organisation is seeking a Data Engineering Manager with experience within Data Science and Machine Learning to lead an existing team and report into the Managing Director.
Role & Responsibilities
• Lead a development team who maintain a collection of backend systems and collect data from multiple platforms. Be able to troubleshoot any technical issues they have and oversee their coding and documentation.
• Be responsible to for maintaining the data systems and building analytical tools in order to assist decision making within the business.
• Automation of workstreams and reporting.
• Assist in setting budgets.
• Develop new products and services based on Client's needs.
• Work with customers to integrate data systems.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
• Ideally you will have significant experience in date engineering/data science.
• Be performance and data driven, analytical and creative with a problem solving mindset.
• Have experience of the following: AWS / Azure/ GCP and Python. Experience with Airflow and Postgres is desirable.
• Ideally you will be someone who likes to be hand on' with data.
• Must have previous management experience and good communication skills. This role is a 70/30 split between Managing the team and hands on work.
If you fit the above job description please contact Olivia Ross by making an application.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.