This organisation is committed to innovation and continuous development to drive future growth. They undertake business wide collaboration to harness cutting edge technology to improve services and customer experience.
A global player in their industry and currently recruiting for passionate data professionals across Insights, Engineering and Data Science.
The role will require someone who has proven and recent experience with the full MS Azure tech stack and is an ETL expert.
Role & Responsibilities
• Colloborate with multiple teams to enhance reporting and modelling capabilities
• Testing and deployment of integration frameworks using the Azure Data Platform
• End to End product ownership including service transition and support
Experience & Skills Required/Desired
• Designing and maintaining ETL pipelines around the Azure environment with Azure Data Factory
• Write concise, robust and reusable code with clear notes for future users
• Automation of multiple and laborious processes
• Data Modelling
• MS Azure Data Platform environment
• Azure Data Factory
• SSIS / SSAS
If you fit the above job description, please contact Justin Toomey on 01256 314 660 or email him. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk