B2B Data Engineer - Bristol - Up To £38,000 - J11976
A world leading Telecommunication Company has an exciting new position for a B2B Data Engineer. You will support the Data team to assure the quality and availability of data to the business. You need to be a solution-focused achiever who co-ordinates activities, delivers data products and responds positively to challenges with commercial and marketing requirements. This role drives and support the Enterprise organisation reach their goals using our data-driven capabilities.
• Ensures all data management jobs are operationally efficient, and all documentation is available and maintained
• Deliver data solutions which deliver against customer briefs for feeds, data jobs, etc
• Deliver agile data solutions for short term business requirements (e.g. data transformation)
• Ensures we have accurate and usable data collection across platforms
• Applies the appropriate standards and principles when delivering data ingestion and data
• Manages documentation of data assets and processes, including management of data mart (itunes for data)
• Change Agent - Supports change programmes and ensuring effective outcomes.
Skills and Experiences
• Excellent communications skills
• Expert in programming languages PL SQL/SAS/T-SQL
• Experienced in Business Intelligence or Data product design
• Analytical and Critical thinking skills prepared to challenge conventional thinking
• Highly numerate with strong analytical skills coupled with good commercial awareness.
• Expertise in data management technologies including Oracle v11 or above, MS SQL Server including SSIS
• Expertise in data acquisition, modelling and ETL, as well as data warehousing, DBA and data quality management
• End-to-end delivery management
• Understanding of big data technology (such as GCP, AWS, Hadoop ecosystem, kafka, spark)
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk