Data & Business Analyst - London/Home/Hybrid - Up To £90,000 - J12129
Would you like to work within a fast moving fintech business?
Our client is looking for a Data & Business Analyst for capture and document data solution requirements. Working with data architect, data scientists, and data engineers to create high-level designs, including ingesting data from third parties, and making data available to reporting and data science applications. This role offers flexible home/office working.
• Liaise with business user to understand requirements, user stories and data design solutions
• Data modelling at the conceptual and logical level
• Understanding the strengths, weaknesses, and potential of the structured and unstructured data
• Ensuring SIT and UAT test questions can be resolved
• Ensuring data is in a form easily utilised for internal reporting via PowerBI and externally via reporting portal
Skills and Experiences
• Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Physics, Computer Science or other Quantitative fields
• Experienced in similar Data and Business Analyst role, including exposure to Big Data
• Solid experience with all the following: SQL, logical data modelling, working in Agile teams, such as Scrum or Kanban
• Good understanding of machine learning, visualisation, and reporting
• Preferably experience of Azure, Kubernetes, Power BI, Cosmos DB
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk