Data Automation Analyst - Negotiable Salary - Plus Benefits - London - J11440
This leading global, independent consultancy has an exciting new role for a Data Automation and Visualisation Analyst.
This is a demanding and varied role requiring someone who has the ability and vision to consolidate multiple data sets and present them in a compelling manner. Through collaboration with the wider data teams you will spearhead the ongoing automation transformation project.
The ideal candidate will have proven and demonstrable experience with Alteryx, ETL and
the automation of complex and laborious processes.
If you are a true problem solver and this sounds like a role for you, please send Justin your CV today.
Role & Responsibilities
• Collaborate with the wider Data Teams to enhance their reporting and modelling proficiency
• Look at new ways to analyse, model and visualise data.
• Design, develop and maintain robust ETL processes via API or direct sources
• Become an SME on the journey of the data to ensure automation is fit for purpose
• Be a respected and trusted voice' within the organisation to advise on best practise regarding analysis
Experience & Skills Required
• Adept with Alteryx for consolidation and automation of multiple and varied data sets
• MS Azure Data Platform environment
• Dashboarding with industry recognised Data Visualisation software such as Tableau / Qlik / PowerBI
• Azure Data Factory
• Proven success around Azure Data Warehouse and Data Lake environments
• Experience with APIs
• Write concise and robust automation processes
If you fit the above job description, please contact Justin Toomey on 01256 314 660 or email him on [email protected] Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk