An exciting Data and Analytics Manager for this TV organisation (their first Data Analyst), to transform their data and tools to provide company wide insight, reporting, analysis and analytics to gain efficiencies.
Working with the Head of Data & Analytics the individual will help execute the data strategy making this an exceptional opportunity to set up, shape the function and influence the direction of the business and their data strategy.
- Work with all areas of the digital business to answer business questions using analytics.
- Work with a range of untouched data focused on consumer behaviour, running analysis including new methods never been used by the business previously.
- Collaborate and partner with Insight & Strategy teams to ensure analysis of user base aligns with consumer research and market insight.
- Collaborate with internal colleagues and agencies to understand, interpret, assess and translate analysis and data provided by third parties.
- Manage the tableau portal, (build dashboards, oversee data pipelines with back-end development team and manager user permissions.
- Champion use of data across wider digital team; encouraging daily checking of metrics and performance of new features.
The successful individual for this role will be:-
- Inquisitive, Able to interrogate data and uncover meaning and tell stories.
- Able to work independently and manage own workload.
- Collaborative - able to work with a range of stakeholders.
- Strategic - Understands how data analysis can support decision making.
- Confident with cloud based databases; understand digital analytics and familiar with data visualisation software.
- SQL, AWS, Tableau, AT Internet, R or Python. Media experience ideal.
Please apply to Sue@datatech.org.uk or call her on 01256 314660 or apply via our website www.datatech.org.uk