Our client a leading digital media organisation are currently building out their data infrastructure to make analytics easier and put data at the heart of their decision making to enable them to grow more quickly. As part of this change they are looking for a Data and Analytics Manager to make their analytics more sophisticated,
Working with the Head of Data & Analytics the individual will help execute the data strategy making this an exceptional opportunity to shape the role and influence the direction of the business and their data strategy.
- Work with all areas of the digital business to answer business questions using analytics.
- Work with a range of untouched data focused on consumer behaviour, running analysis including new methods never been used by the business previously.
- Collaborate and partner with Insight & Strategy team to ensure analysis of use base aligns with consumer research and market insight.
- Collaborate with internal colleagues and agencies to understand, interpret, assess and translate analysis and data provided by third parties.
- Manage the tableau portal, (build dashboards, oversee data pipelines with back-end dev team and manager use permissions.
- Champion use of data across wider digital team; encouraging daily checking of metrics and performance of new features.
The successful individual for this role will be:-
- Inquisitive, Able to interrogate data and uncover meaning and tell stories.
- Able to work independently and manage own workload.
- Collaborative - able to work with a range of stakeholders.
- Strategic - Understands how data analysis can support decision making.
- Confident with cloud based databases; understand digital analytics and familiar with data visualisation software.
- SQL, AWS, Tableau, AT Internet, R or Python. Media experience ideal.
Please apply to [email protected] or call her on 01256 314660 or apply via our website www.datatech.org.uk