Data & Analytics Engagement / Project Manager * £Flexible Salary * Full or Part time Options * London/WFH hybrid working * J11808
With the breadth and scale of our clients businesses they have unique and unrivalled data assets. The potential to create benefits for customers and sustainable competitive advantage is huge and they are seizing this opportunity now.
As Data and Analytics Project Manager you will be a critical partner to the Analysts/Data Scientists, establishing and maintaining structure, cadence and consistency of the Data Into Action End to End process. The Project Manager facilitates effective collaboration between the Data Engineering, Data Science and Engagement teams in the Data and Analytics team plus key stakeholders on projects from across the businesses.
What they we looking for?
• Deep and rich experience in managing data-driven insight projects in complex organizations
• Experience managing analytics projects with a proven track record of success
• Proven experience in creating and driving project process with peer and senior stakeholders in global teams
• Proven ability in working with technical teams on data and insights
• Great at developing new relationships, driving positive change, and highly innovative
What would be your key responsibilities?
• Collaborate to manage the end to end process that ensures analytics work is accurate, on-time and to brief
• Ensure that a project is not done until post-delivery elements are complete including retros, case studies, communications etc.
• Manage the pipeline process that balances division-sponsored projects plus team-initiated projects that evolve capability and/or create smart data
• Provide clear and consistent reporting to the Program Manager, Head of Data Science and Engagement Director as well as other members of the Leadership Team
• Coach team members in project management best practice to improve their delivery performance
• Connect with other Project Managers across the Business to act as a change agent and expert in data-driven projects to support the transition to being powered by data
To find out more about this great opportunity please make an application and we will be in touch.
Please note we can only accept applications from those with current, and full, UK working rights.