This service provider works collaboratively across the UK powering the growth of local and regional economies by enabling trade, risk taking, investment and innovation. They are a highly regarded organisation, providing peace of mind to businesses and families alike,
whilst being responsible for thousands upon thousands of jobs in an industry which is highly-skilled and global.
Role & Responsibilities
• Run detailed statistical analysis on a variety of data and management information in order to provide high quality insights.
• Produce high quality analysis on a range of data and management information sources, using advanced techniques.
• Provide detailed commentary and insight on the key trends and findings.
• Present analysis to key stakeholders in a confident and engaging manner.
• Develop positive relationships with members and data subscribers
• Play a role in identifying potential new data subscribers
• Work collaboratively with colleagues to evaluate the appropriateness and usefulness of data collections.
• Deliver key projects and ad hoc research activities.
• Explore ways in which the company can undertake market forecasting, extrapolating existing data to produce estimated results.
Experience & Skills Required
• Have strong technical statistical analysis skills.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel is essential.
• Confidently spot trends in data and write fluent commentary on these trends.
• Knowledge of programming, application development and web development would be beneficial but is not essential
• Possess excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to develop clear and concise information to non-technical stakeholders.
• Demonstrate the ability to manage several complex work areas simultaneously
• Experience and understanding of the financial services sector advantageous.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Olivia Ross by making an application. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.