Data Analyst - Tableau & SQL- Home working/hybrid with London base- EC2V- Salary £40-60K - J12084
This leading independent financial media group, with world-wide offices, is currently recruiting to continue its focus on delivering world class insight and information services to its many customers. This is an exciting career opportunity where personal growth and advancement are aligned with the growth of this successful award-winning business.
This important analytical position, has enterprise-wide responsibility to support the analysis of information for the executive team, marketing, sales, editorial and product development functions.
This role is based in the London office 2 days per week and the rest of the time is remote working.
• Delivery of impactful business intelligence.
• Work closely with stakeholders to ensure that business intelligence solutions are fully understood and implemented.
• Work closely with Data Engineering and other technical teams to help continuously improve data quality.
• Deliver tailored insight that helps the client achieve business objectives.
• Collaborative planning & working with global business and technical teams, including 3rd party suppliers.
Qualifications and experience:
• Minimum degree qualified preferably in a Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) based degree.
• Excellent SQL, analysis and reporting experience using BI software, Tableau.
• A naturally inquisitive analytical person who has a career focussed on delivering tailored business insight within fast moving environments.
- Good requirements gathering and stakeholder skills
• An interest in developing digital analytic skills using Google analytics.
If you are interested in this role please make an application. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have valid working rights for the UK, this client is unable to offer visa sponsorship.