Data Analyst/Programmer - Bristol/Leeds/Hybrid - Up To £45k - J12175
Come and be part of this large banks journey to build a high skilled workforce within their Data Engineering retail bank customer services team.
SAS or SQL Analyst / Developer / Data Scientist / Coder, there are many names for what the Data Engineering team do working on a hybrid basis. Namely sourcing, analysing and developing data using SQL/SAS to accurately and efficiently identify customers affected by rectifications and calculating any refunds.
You'll be responsible for
• Using advanced data techniques to identify and calculate the customer impact of rectifications.
• Providing insightful information and advice to guide business decisions
• Contributing to continuous improvement of processes, tools and techniques and inputting into the future approach of the customer rectification journey
• Make processes straight forward and challenge thinking and behaviours to enable the business to adapt and evolve, addressing real customer problems when it matters.
• Experience of coding using SQL or SAS to manipulate data.
• Practical application of coding skills within the workplace, in a similar data analysis/manipulation role.
• Understanding of how to ensure data produced is robust and accurate.
• Using written and verbal communications skills to present complex data issues to non-technical audiences.
• Previous experience of integrating data across multiple sources would also be advantageous.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk