Data Analyst/Marketing & Insight - London (Kentish Town)/Hybrid Up To £45K Negotiable - J12074
A British entertainment company is looking for a Data Analyst/Marketing & Insight to join their team. They offer flexible working - 3 days office/2 days' home working/week. If you use SQL to extract and manipulate data. If you have analysed the data to provide any recommendations on how the business should change activities in the future. We would love to hear from you.
Skills and experience:
• SQL - basic to intermediate
• Problem solving and exploratory analysis techniques
• Data visualisation - e.g. Tableau or PBI
• Experience in delivering insights and recommendations from data, and some experience with customer analytics/marketing/delivering insights to business
• Basic presentation skills
• Basic stakeholder management experience
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk