Working for a London based Think-Tank with a mission to create a global movement of people committed to creating the pathways from poverty to prosperity and the transformation of society, we require an astute data analyst to join our team that feels passionate about these global social and economic issues.
You will have between 1-3 years commercial experience working on an analyst position and are likely to come from an economic or policy educational background. If this role is of interest, please reach out to Sophie Stott with a copy of your cv.
Experience and Knowledge
- A degree in a field involving quantitative analysis, Maths, Stats, Economics etc
- 1-3 years commercial experience as a data analyst essential
- A proven background in producing and communicating high quality analysis in written and presentation form
- Technical expertise using Python essential (online, academic or commercial experience considered)
- Experience in handling and manipulating large datasets essential
- Any experience using SAS, SQL, R or a similar tool advantageous
- Holds oneself and others accountable, committed to doing the right thing
- Has vision and desire to create value for the long term - willing to be flexible and take risks
- Self-motivated and able to drive activity forward
- Good judgement about when to use initiative and when to consult
If you fit the above job description, please contact Sophie Stott on 01256 314 660 or email her on [email protected] Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.