Insight Analyst/Manager - Bradford / WFH - Salary Circa £30k plus bonus - J11734
Working for a leading provider of forward thinking insights that assist FMCG, healthcare, retailers and media companies to grow their businesses.
This role will be working on a large retail client based in Bradford, and will require the successful candidate to be based on-site for at least 2/3 days per week.
The core focus for the Insight Manager will be to support the modelling and delivery on Assortment and Promotional Effectiveness utilising the clients online applications, working with the modelling team to deliver relevant models, supporting the client with insight to ensure commercial benefit realised, whilst ensuring consumer choice is maintained.
The ideal candidate will need to have an innovative and analytical mind, a passion for growing the client's business through inspiring insight, combined with excellent interpersonal and engagement skills, to deliver an all-round service.
• Support the Predictive Analytics team in modelling and delivery of Assortment Optimisation and Price/Promotion models
• Arrange data extractions and prep data for modelling
• Support the creation of output results and help the client work through these and implement actions
• Support the Analytics team to coordinate, execute, analyse and present findings for any additional requests; recommending potential action steps and additional opportunities.
• Where appropriate support the embedding and widespread usage of the Insight Portal within the client organisation through:
oCreating and presenting high-level insights/analytics from the Insight Portal
oSpecialising in Assortment Optimisation and Price and Promotion Insight and Analysis
oSupporting the delivery of stakeholder engagement including workshops and presentations
oManage high quality on-going analytic and ad-hoc requests.
oWork very closely with the client teams to produce strategic and tactical presentations, where required
Skills and Experience:
• Proven experience within FMCG, Retail or equivalent industry would be advantageous
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience of Excel and key data functions (ability to automate with Macros would be an advantage)
• Experienced in cleansing, interpreting, translating and analysing data, including loyalty/customer data
• Knowledgeable of the Retail industry and the challenges faced in the modern market
• Leverage mutually beneficial relationships and networks both internally and externally.
• Demonstrated resilience and sound judgement in dealing with business and corporate challenges.
• Able to engage in a consultative manner with clients at all levels when helping solve/manage content deliverables
• Manages client expectations
• Ability to effectively work with virtual and diverse teams and managing workflow
• Escalates issues to the right people appropriately
You will need to have a passion for understanding a client's strategy and approach, with an innovative and analytical mindset.
If you fit the above job description please contact Sarah Coultrip on 01256 314 660 or make an application and we will be in touch
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.