Data Analyst - £Competitive - Plus Benefits - Surrey/Hybrid working - J11568
A dynamic, fast paced consultancy that assist their clients to build strategies that support, reflect and inspire a positive business culture. As a Data Analyst you will play a critical role to the business to support their consulting and analytics. They can provide an exciting career opportunity where personal growth and advancement is aligned with the growth of this successful rapidly growing organisation.
Role & Responsibilities
• Identify, analyse, & interpret patterns or trends in complex data sets and converting ideas into visualisations throughout the development of a product
• Creating charts, reports, infographics, and presentation materials in order to effectively communicate insight and analytics to internal stakeholders and employers.
• Enable data analytics solutions and insights that are efficient, accurate, and dependable.
• Present the findings of the analysis to both internal and external audiences, both technical and non-technical.
Experience & Skills Required
• Degree in a field in a mathematical or statistical content or equivalent professional experience
• Proficiency Power BI or Tableau - demonstrable knowledge of data visualisation and design best practice
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to plan work on multiple projects with varying timescales and strong time management skills.
• Capable of articulating, debating, and agreeing on complicated concepts as part of a team
• Proficient SQL skills
• Solid foundational understanding of: Data quality dimensions / Relational databases
• Data driven with the ability to think critically and adapt one's own approach
• Proactive attitude toward to learning and a strong desire to progress
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman or apply. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk