Data Analysis & Insight Manager - Southern Hampshire/ Home (hybrid working) - Negotiable to £50,000 dep on exp (plus 7 weeks holiday & great pension!) - J12286
Our client's mission is to change the world for the better. As a world leading research-intensive institution, with a strong and high-quality educational offering, they are renowned for innovation and enterprise and are ranked in the Top 100 institutions worldwide.
They are looking for a dynamic Head of Data Analysis and Insight (DAI) to lead a team of 6 analysts. Their DAI team sits within Finance, Planning and Analysis, and is dedicated to supporting the business with data led insight and recommendations. Working on a wide range of topics that will require strong research, problem solving and analytical capabilities, you will bring together and interpret complex data, resulting in high-quality insight that informs decision making.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Deliver high quality reporting, analysis and insight to stakeholders and identify opportunities for performance improvement.
• Establish and build upon relationships across the Business and with key contacts in and academic community to maximise the value of your team's data, capabilities and analytical toolsets.
• Investigate and implement innovative ways of increasing access to data and information to support better decision making.
• Support your team to be experts at data storytelling and visualisation, to enable more users across the business and partners to engage with insight.
This role will allow you to shape the work of a team of skilled analysts with an excellent reputation in the industry.
We are looking for:
• An experienced analysis and insights professional who is passionate about data, keen to learn and grow, and with a desire to deliver a great service.
• Experience of working with large datasets to produce insights is a must - this means that you will need to have great experience and a solid track record of using analytical tools such as PowerBI and Alteryx or similar, and advanced Excel skills.
• Someone with good people skills who can lead and inspire their team and be confident with managing relationships with senior stakeholders.
• You will need to be able to influence others, use judgement and have excellent written and verbal communication skills to be able to share ideas, proposals and issues to a range of senior colleagues.
• Either a background in, or interest in, Higher Education is essential.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk