Senior Data Science & AI Digital Transformation Consultant - Remote working - Up To £75K - J12167
Datatech are currently working alongside a world leading Telecommunications Company who have an exciting new role for a Senior Data Science & AI Digital Transformation Consultant. This role will be predominantly based working from home; however, office location is flexible c 2 days a month and can be either London/Bristol/ Birmingham/Manchester.
In this role, you will be the essential bridge between technical/analysts and the business to not only act as a data translator, but to use your technical knowledge to provide advice and recommendations. Ideally, you'll have been previously part of a digital transformation process and experience in improving processes and working on business use cases.
Your experience and knowledge of how to exploit data to drive actionable insight will enable you to communicate between executive stakeholders and analytical teams, bringing the right expertise from the AI Analysts. As the role is hands off when it comes to analysis, you'll be comfortable consulting and delivering results, rather than being a hands on modeller.
• In this role it is imperative to hold strong stakeholder management skills, work in partnership with teams and individuals, facilitate decision making and share knowledge across common ground. You should be able to consult with the business to drive data & AI use cases and push back when needed.
• Data & Analytics - storytelling, consulting & thought leadership. You will hold strong skills in building the case for change, drawing on data and analytical techniques where appropriate, and communicating this to business audiences.
• To be an effective communicator is essential. You will inspire confidence and create commitment in others through logical, compelling arguments which are tailored to the audience.
• Strong ability to create and articulate business improvements and translate to practical action and execution. You must understand the commercial model of the business, evaluating risks, benefits and returns for technology solutions and ensuring they're clearly understood by key decision makers.
• Committed to help the business to innovate and create new solutions regardless the challenges. Able to structure big challenges into smaller pieces, gather the requirements and ensure the solution deployment.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk