Customer Pricing Analyst- Leeds based with hybrid working- salary £35-40K + bens - J11835
This role is a pricing modelling role looking at rates & structures, what is going on in the market and supports all business areas.
This is an excellent opportunity to join customer pricing, you will be involved in all business aspects and gain a good understanding of GI business overall. There are good strategic projects to work on. It is a wide & varied role with a good chance to build up knowledge across the business.
There is flexibility to work in other areas over time and lots of analysts progress to senior analysts/managers. This is an exciting position as it is involved with key strategic pieces of work across GI.
• Support key trading activity within the Customer Pricing team, analysing the market and implementing price change
• Helping to drive innovation and improvements within pricing, utilising new data and enhanced modelling techniques
• Building up expert knowledge to maintain and develop suite of pricing models
• Provision of key reports and insight to help steer pricing strategy
• Production and validation of large complex datasets
• Give answers to a range of technical queries, supporting the wider business and handling key stakeholder relationships
• Assist in supporting more junior members of the team
• Identifying, managing and mitigation of any risks in a timely manner within our control framework
• 2+ years pricing experience ideally in similar role- modelling & using software.
• Strong statistics/financial academic background.
• Previous experience working/thinking about financial modelling concepts and working with large datasets.
• Working with complex data, large datasets, financial/commercial focussed.
• Aptitude to adapt/learn new things.
• Experience using SAS would be advantageous.