Job Type: Permanent | Hours: 37.5hrs
Location: Nuneaton/Remote hybrid
Salary: Industry Competitive + Comprehensive Company benefits
At Holland & Barrett we are building something really special and exciting - to help people understand how to live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Our mission is to be the leading player in global wellness chosen by millions as their trusted partner for personalised wellness journeys.
So, if you are passionate about making a difference and want to work for a treasured brand that's growing, please apply. We'd love to hear from you.
Lead the analysis of customer insight throughout Holland & Barrett.
As a Team Lead, this role manages a team of Customer Insights Analysts, building the capabilities of the Customer Insights team, and work with senior stakeholders from Data & Insights and the business to deliver H&B customer insights.
The role is key in providing the analysis required to make customer led decisions through the business, providing the customer behavioural context to the businesses trading and operational results, whilst challenging the norm through new insights across marketing, trading, operations and development.
Using Holland & Barrett customer data, and partnering across the Insights team to create compelling customer recommendations across the business.
You will be working within the Insights function, as the key co-pilot on customer analytics within Insights supporting the Head of Brand, Consumer & Shopper Insights.
- Outstanding communication skills, comfortable engaging at all levels
- Experience within an insight function at a head office retail environment
- Strong leadership skills and experience in managing and coaching people
- Ability to drive change through an organisation using compelling insight
- Evidence of producing compelling insight documents for business cascade
- Strong team player
- Result driven, with strong attention to detail, execution, follow-up and a focus on quality
- Self-starter, motivated and curious about the sector, the category and consumer mindsets
- Flexibility and desire to both create the analysis and present it
- Bachelor degree in a course with mathematics or analytics at its heart
- 5+ years within a customer insight role, team management preferred
- Commercial and business acumen essential and demonstrable
- Experience in use of BI tools and databases
- Coding languages capability (SQL, R, Python)
- Experience in supporting the development of customer Insight outputs, reporting and dashboards
- Exceptional Microsoft Office skills
Why continue your career with Holland & Barrett?
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…
You must have the right to work in the UK when you apply.