Customer Experience Data Professional - Sunderland/Hybrid - Salary £28,000 -£38,000 - J12278
Would you like to work for a leading telecommunications company? They are looking for a Customer Experience Data Professional to join their team. Their purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for their customers, for society and their communities. They need you to help them do this. This role could suitable for a Computer Sciences graduate with strong exposure to SQL and an desire to learn how data is key to a business - training and support available.
• Responsible for a robust customer experience analytical technical environment to support the provision of data using best in class data management techniques and software
• Drive the active sharing of customer experience and related data across BI departments
• Development and maintenance of the Customer Experience data services
• Comfortable with ambiguity and able to define and drive requirements both effectively and in a timely manner.
• Proficient in TSQL and SQL Server
• Experience in Google Cloud an advantage
• Understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.
• Must be able to understand and build relational databases
• Good understanding of a database administration
• Understanding of GDPR guidelines
• Knowledge of Master Data Services and ETL
• Must have implemented data quality standards
• Experience monitoring data quality and removing corrupt data
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk