Decision Science Modelling - Senior Analyst - Various location in UK/Hybrid
Up To £35-55K - J12230
One of the UK's largest retail, commercial and digital banks, is embarking on a major transformation programme - putting unprecedented levels of investment into platforms, people and capabilities.
Could you help them become more insightful about data to reshape their business and deliver success?
Sitting within their Risk function, Decision Science is a centre of excellence for analytics, credit risk modelling and customer insights. The team support the wider Risk division by:
• Delivering sophisticated data analytics and modelling to support retail and commercial customer needs and credit decisions across the credit lifecycle
• Supporting the bank's prudential requirements such as capital and impairment allocation, and capital optimisation
• Thinking about data differently, using it to really understand customer behaviour and credit performance and to tell a story to the business in order to influence decision making
• Use software tools such as SAS, Python and Excel to manipulate large datasets and to build, validate and analyse the performance of a range of predictive models.
They are looking for:
• Comfortable working with numbers and have either a good degree in a numerate subject or equivalent quantitative experience gained in previous roles
• Experienced in the use of programming languages (e.g., SAS, SQL, Python) to manipulate data.
• Practical experience in statistical credit-risk modelling techniques and methods is also desirable
• Analytical problem solvers.
• Effective communicators.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk