Credit Risk Modelling Manager - London/Kent/Hybrid - Negotiable to £80,000 + bonus - J11812
An exciting new position to lead and manage a small team of analysts to develop high quality, robust predictive models and analytical tools to support the UK business. The Decision Science team focus on understanding, measuring, and predicting customer behaviour using empirical and statistical modelling techniques.
• Leadership and hands-on delivery of model development projects
• Development of analytical plans and pipelines, including expertise to support the UK modelling strategy
• Data warehouse interrogation, data collection, sample selection and preparation
identify opportunities to drive significant value through data science methods and analytic intervention
Skills and Experiences
• extensive credit risk model development and bureaux data experience within the UK
• Successful development and delivery of credit risk model development projects
• Highly numerate and detail oriented
• Competent using ETL and statistical software (SAS, Python, R, SQL)
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk