Credit Risk Model Validation Manager
Working in conjunction with the Head of Model Validation review, challenge and ensure a robust bank wide compliance of all models. Experience of developing models previously essential. Wider career progression within the broader group.
• Provide review and challenge for soundness of models ensuring they comply with current regulations.
• Periodically review and challenge the ongoing performance and implementation of existing models.
• Monitor the content and quality of model development, implementation and performance reports.
• Deliver timely and high quality Terms of Reference for validation and reporting.
• Support the review and maintenance of model governance polices and standards.
• Provide appropriate documentation and present to the business and appropriate internal governance meetings.
• Additional support where required to the Head of IMV, Model Oversight Director and Internal Audit.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Expert credit modelling skills and experience in the development, delivery and/or validation of credit risk models or life cycle modelling.
• Understanding of general statistical modelling (Logistic and Linear Regression, Scorecard development, Reject Inference).
• Knowledge of IRB and IFRS9 regulation, CRA and behavioural data.
• Modelling experience using R, SPESS or SAS.
• Degree level education in mathematics or statistics
• Knowledge of current economic and market trends.
• Experience interacting with regulators and/or auditors.
• Retail or Commercial mortgage lending industry experience ideal.
For further information contact [email protected] or alternatively call her on 01256 314660 or apply online via www.datatech.org.uk.